T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bro,really?it means a lot to me..knowing that this shirt is good.
This shirt is really great, bro ;) I really like t-shirts with unusual prints. It is a pity that most often the mass market sells boring plain t-shirts. That's why I usually order t-shirts from Screen Printing - Metro Detroit & Ann Arbor. There I can choose any print or quote that I want to be printed on a t-shirt. I am very happy that every year there are more and more creative people like you who make our world brighter. Thank you for your work and effort, bro.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Why is girlfriend in a different font, shouldn't the PS5 be in a different more handwritten font?
No...girlfriend is supposed to be "replaced" and be written more faded..And PS5 is supposed to be more focused..thats my opinion.I thank you so much for your opinion :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
To be honest I didn't get the point of the shirt at first so you might be missing the target here. Its a good idea. Do what you want to be honest. From a design POV though.......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes this t shirt is supposed to be bought by PS lovers..i think they are gonna love this..again thanks for your opinion sir.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It is IP infringement. YMMV depending on where and how you try to sell it.

Also, there should be no comma in that sentence.
I understand that...and the comma is supposed to be there...thank you for your opinion :D

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
that is not a ps5 controller, it looks like some generic vector
(and i am not even your target)

if NoXid is right about IP infringement then you need to let this one go

·
Registered
286 Posts
I'm not a lawyer, but it occurred to me that infringement is potentially arguable here, but it is also arguable that it falls under "fair use" as a parody. My bet is it wouldn't attract enough attention to get Sony's lawyers involved, but I wouldn't want to be on the other end if it goes beyond a cease and desist.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I'm not a lawyer, but it occurred to me that infringement is potentially arguable here, but it is also arguable that it falls under "fair use" as a parody. My bet is it wouldn't attract enough attention to get Sony's lawyers involved, but I wouldn't want to be on the other end if it goes beyond a cease and desist.
Besides the designs I print and sell myself, I list designs on PODs, like Merch by Amazon. In that latter case the risk is account termination. Their Rejection bot would no doubt detect the text "PS5" in the title/description and nuke the listing, another black mark on one's "permanent record," another step towards a lifetime ban from the fount of $ that is Amazon. Worse would be their bot not catching it, but Sony filing a complaint with Amazon, at which point your Amazon POD career is pretty much done.

But selling a few of these on your own URL or in the MeatWorld? Not likely to be a problem. I wouldn't want to sell a lot, though, as treble damages, and all that.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
that is not a ps5 controller, it looks like some generic vector
(and i am not even your target)

if NoXid is right about IP infringement then you need to let this one go
It doesnt matter if it doesnt look like a ps5 controller..as long as it gives the message we r fine :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bro what Sony lawers arw u talking about..thats not even their logo ot something..Its just a T shirt.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Besides the designs I print and sell myself, I list designs on PODs, like Merch by Amazon. In that latter case the risk is account termination. Their Rejection bot would no doubt detect the text "PS5" in the title/description and nuke the listing, another black mark on one's "permanent record," another step towards a lifetime ban from the fount of $ that is Amazon. Worse would be their bot not catching it, but Sony filing a complaint with Amazon, at which point your Amazon POD career is pretty much done.

But selling a few of these on your own URL or in the MeatWorld? Not likely to be a problem. I wouldn't want to sell a lot, though, as treble damages, and all that.
Oh i see..thanks for all the info and advices bro..im very thankful :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Good points, NoXid.

If that's a generic controller (idk about them), and you want to play it safe, Frensi, you could remove "PS5" and make the controller image smaller and positioned to be the end of the sentence. It's watered down, but the meaning would still be there, and prob not as lame as replacing it with the words "gaming system" (or similar), although you could use those words in your text description.

Hey, that's what happens when you ask for opinions, you hear what you didn't want to hear!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts