T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
help need 4x 5x colored t-shirts

I need to find another wholesaler that have 4x 5x in colors like light blue, orange, purple, brown etc. I have try to find a wholesaler that sales TND brand but no luck. I been buying some retail to fill out some order but that getting too expensive thank for all your help:confused:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Re: help need 4x 5x colored t-shirts

Have you tried SanMar? They carry Port Authority and have a great selection of colors up to 6X...even some colors in tall sizes.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
I'm not clear on what you're asking... are you looking to buy these from another printer over the weekend or are you looking for a supplier that has them in stock? Alpha has them and has a warehouse in Dallas. You might try jumping on the horn Monday morning and calling some of the biggest printers around you, its a long shot but one of them might have them in stock.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I have no idea where you may find them over the weekend, but you could check a big and tall store like casual male. Good luck. .... JB

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I'm a printer but my source for 4x, 5x colored tshirts have been but out of business here in Houston alpha do not have a good selection in big sizes. And I am tired of running buying 4x and 5x tshirts retail.:mad::mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts