T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone out there could give me a little or a lot of advice about my webstie. I have my website for about 4 years now and was getting order everyday and for the past 6 months I have hardly gotten any orders and for the past 2 months I have received no orders. I have optimized it and done everything that I can think of.
I need some help if anyone could give me some advice I would deeply apreceate it. my website is www.usmcgradstore.com
Thank you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man,
First thing i would do is re do your META tags cause those are what serach engines use to get to your site, make like very general keywords like USMC, MARINE CORP, US MARINE CORP etc. Also redo the META description so it shows up well in search engines. Also get some advertising to help drive traffic there. I would also maybe REDO your website completely with easier to use pages, give it a facelift, if it more attractive to a customer you have a better chance at getting a sale

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Im not into the whole marine scene but I would find out what the marines look at when online and try to advertise there.Is there a usmc forum or a popular hangout on the web for them? hope this helps!HooooRahhhhh!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi DaisyJordan, Not sure why you are thanking me for the idea's. But if you are talking about getting into the Marine Corps shirt business better start with applying for a license, they will come after you.

Hi Amber: Thanks for the advice I am working on the optimization now and If you have any advice where to start with the social media that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Alvin: Great minds work a like, (smile) I have to put all of my old customers back in this websites data and that is exactly what I was going to do.

I appreciate all your advice very much and if you come up with anymore please let me know. Again thank you.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
An easy way to start with social media is Twitter and Facebook. You can set up profiles on both sites for free. After you set up your profile, just do a search for the word Marine or Marines and see what pops up. On Twitter you can follow immediately, unless the other user profile is locked. On Facebook, you can "like" fan pages immediately, but you have to be approved to "friend" someone.

If you want to see examples of accounts, this is EnMart's Twitter account, and this is EnMart's Facebook page. Once you've established the accounts, you just need to post information that keeps people coming back. If you just want to try one out and see how you like it, I'd start with Twitter. It's a little easier to work with at first. Do keep in mind that it is a time commitment. The account won't bring you any visits or business if you don't keep it current.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.