T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am in need of a little help. I am starting to produce heat transfer shirts but I’m not as skilled in the design area. I am looking for some great looking images and sketches that are in printable quality, HIGH RESOLUTION. I would ideally like to use them for my business without any strings. I would like to have sole ownership of the images but here is my problem I don’t have any money yet. Since I’m just starting out I cant afford to buy any images for designers. At best I can pay $3 an image if I can use them.

Please help.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Buy a couple of royalty free clip art collections....I'm sure there will be people here who can recommend good ones.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Here's a thread about finding a graphic artist for your designs:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/showthread.php?t=1424

We don't allow advertising or self promotion here, so artists wouldn't be able to respond here to your plea, but if you're serious about getting artwork, you may need to think about increasing your design budget. $3 won't get you very far unless you try clipart (like at clipart.com).

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
At $3, I think clip art is the only way. There are some collections with 1500 images for $10.

To get a designer to make you t-shirt designs, you'll be paying $50-$800. The British Design School recommends GBP300 per design for a small-medium sized online t-[shirt] company, although you could always try an art college for cheaper stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts