T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i`m brand new lol and need help.

I purchased the Vinyl express Qe60+ but i have no clue how to set the pressure on the blade so it cuts evenly and also when i try and cut say 5-6 of the same vinyl and every time i try and place them close to each other so as to i`m not wasting vinyl it will either overlap and cut into the other vinyl or it will cut it far apart.

Please help me as this is very frustrating due to the fact i`ve been playing with this for over 3 days trying to figure this out.

Sorry one more question do i have to use the lexi software or is there something else i can use that`s eassier ?

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I am not familiar with this brand, but Sign Warehouse sells these as well as packages them with this software. You should contact them regarding this. Did you buy it from them?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i did. I guess i should contact them, i was trying to find a solution before calling them.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Since you bought it from them I would call them first. Phone support should be faster then response to a post, but I am sure there are people on here that own that cutter that can help you as well!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sly,
as Nick said, call Signwarehouse first. I own two of them and run the LXi master plus on them both. Sometimes it just takes some trial and error to get it down. Lot's of variables to the blade pressure. New blade? Vinyl that you're cutting ( t shirt and car vinyl are different thicknesses). How far out did you set the blade when you installed it? Did you gang your images correctly and check it just before you plotted? There are settings for just about everything and you can preset them according to you. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me. Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I don`t make vinyls for money so calling them means i gotta pay them 30 bucks which i`m not gonna do lol.

I figured everything, my only problem is when the blade swings from side to side it has this load groan.

·
Registered
35 Posts
As does mine. They make some noise but, doesn't mean anything is wrong. Just watch it while it works and if the results on the vinyl are good, you should be good to go. Ed

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thank you, I don`t make vinyls for money so calling them means i gotta pay them 30 bucks which i`m not gonna do lol.

I figured everything, my only problem is when the blade swings from side to side it has this load groan.
They charge for tech support on a cutter you purchased from them?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts