T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to this, im doing no less then 10 or 15 shirts per order, what prices would i give for lets say 15-30 or 15-50 shirts front OR back?? only 1 color cause thats what i have, and the price if they want BOTH front and back, setup fee, 15 good enough??? and if they want front and back how would i charge for 2 screens?? 15 each screen or how does that work? thanks

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I normally charge a fee for each screen. I also have a structure that 12 is a minimum. I always suggest them ordering more garments, as the up front fixed coat are in the set up and the more garments they order the cheaper per unit charge. ..... JB

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Ultimately there is only thing that determines your price - market demand. In each market there will be a price range that customers are willing to pay. Customers figure out that range by calling your competitors and getting quotes and that is the same way you should figure out the price range for your services.

If the going rate for 15 double sided, one color, shirts is $7-9 per shirt; then it doesn't matter how you calculate the price as long as your calculated pricing keeps you within the accepted range. Just be careful when you're getting quotes that you compare apples to apples otherwise you're pricing will be whack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts