T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,755 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows how these prints were done for these garments? I believe they are hoodies.

Looks like one of them (the floral pattern) could be vinyl but not sure. Thanks!
In Corel you would create the outline or container and then just put the image in it. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I was wondering if anyone knows how these prints were done for these garments? I believe they are hoodies.

Looks like one of them (the floral pattern) could be vinyl but not sure. Thanks!
Hard to tell from a photo, but they look glossy and that would mean screen-printed gloss top-coat.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If they were simply and more cheaply made then I'd say some type of printed transfer.
Could be screen printed, although you should be able to tell by looking at it If it's screen printed. Slightly harder with water based inks but if you inspect it closely does it seem to lay on top of the fabric(like vinyl) or sit in the fabric like a dye or ink.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The process on the black garment looks like glitter and gel plastisol. However there are a few glitter and "shiny" htv's out there as well as foil, The shiny butterfly looks either digital on a printable shiny htv or sublimated over ink. The flat butterfly looks like a printed htv.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts