T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to come up with some creative names for some of the intramural teams on my campus. The names need to start with the same letter as the hall they live in. Some of the hall names are Barker, Kresge, Buxton, Picken and Worth. I am also using a color that starts with the same name. Any suggestions are welcome. Anywhere that has a list of names would also be helpful.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
What kind of names did you have in mind? Any samples you liked already, but want to elaborate on? :)D, 2:37!)

When you ask for a link to a list of names, do you mean like baby names websites? Are you going to use real people names?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
237am has the right idea!!!
They have some god ones.

I am looking for something funny, creative, trendy, just something that would sell

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Creative minds are welcome!!!

I am trying to come up with some creative names for some of the intramural teams on my campus. The names need to start with the same letter as the hall they live in. Some of the hall names are Barker, Kresge, Buxton, Picken and Worth. I am also using a color that starts with the same name. Any suggestions are welcome. Anywhere that has a list of names would also be helpful.

People have suggested some & I have thought of a few.
-Picken Noses
-Im WORTH it
-Barker babes and boyz
-Kickin' @ Kresge

I think something about "Picken something" would be funny, but I don't know if people would buy that.

Any suggestions are welcome. Different ideas get spring up even better ideas.

Thanks

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Creative minds are welcome!!!

Oh ya, the names need to be ones men and women would wear.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Re: Creative minds are welcome!!!

... The names need to start with the same letter as the hall they live in. Some of the hall names are Barker, Kresge, Buxton, Picken and Worth.

-Picken Noses
-Im WORTH it
-Barker babes and boyz
-Kickin' @ Kresge
237's names had the same letter, but now some of these don't, so which way are you going, I'm a little lost... ??? :confused:

I can't help but think of Picken Pumkins each time I see Picken, but I don't think that's on the right track for what you need, at all!!!! It would be good with an orange shirt, but I think from the next quote, you plan to use a color shirt that shirts with P for Pickens. Maybe another time and place for that one. :p

I am also using a color that starts with the same name.

According to this article, Picken Noses might be on the right track:

SportsPickle.com - 138 Rutgers Intramural Teams Name Themselves “The Nappy-Headed Hos”

In that light:

Belching Barker
Kamikazi Kresge
Bossom Buxton
Picken Noses
What it's Worth

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Idea question

Well I posted about a week ago asking for help with intramural team names. Well I have an idea and now need a little more help.

I have come up with BUXTON BA's, but I want BA to stand for something else the Bad A** or Bad Attitude.

Does anyone have any ideas. The funnier and more clever they are the better.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts