T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older SWF 1204 and one of the heads continues to break needles and the other one doesn't pick up the bobbin thread so I'm guessing they are both out of time? The other two heads work fine. Also just purchased a new-to-me Toyota 850 and had it moved (it worked fine where it was located) and now it won't pick up the bobbin thread either. I know that many times after moving a machine it needs to be serviced and timed. I've never done that and have no idea what I'm doing. Any service techs near me (I'm in Ashville, AL between Birmingham and Gadsden, AL) that can help a girl out?? I REALLY need to get all these heads up and running!!!! Thank you for any help!

· Registered
5 Posts
I could use the same Help. I am near Akron Ohio. We have a Babylock enterprise and Had it serviced but after a bit it seems to be worse than before we took it in. I didn't care for who helped the first time and I am looking for another tech. I don't want to bash on here so I won't name who it was. Thanks

· Registered
67 Posts
I spoke with Wayne the other day. So yes he is still in business. I have an 850 that I have been trying to get to run and no luck yet. It is about to run me nuts! I have a 9100 and 860. No trouble with either of them. Is there a different software for 850? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I have tried Forte and Stitch Era 17. I have heard that it has to run on designer series (which is no longer available). TIA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.