T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been trying for days and researching how to get a different background into a picture that I am working with. I am trying to make a gift for a very dear friend who's soon passed away. I received a picture from her but the background was horrible so with the help of a fellow t-shirt forum pal, I was able to remove the background but now I need to replace it with something else. Is this possible? How can I do it?

I also need help working with the text. This gift is for a tote-bag not a t-shirt.
The picture is, 8X10 and I would like to incorporate the text into that size, unfortunately when I had the text it ends up on the persons clothing and cannot be seen.

I would appreciate any help.

· Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't believe it, I was giving great advice here on how to remove one background for another with a photograph and I just cannot do it.
I followed the instructions and still nothing. Everything goes the way it should until I try to hit group, that button is just not available so I cannot blend the pictures together, the pictures just cancell each other out.
Can anyone help? What am I dong wrong?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.