T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is j and im a graphic designer/ illustrator/ printer here at american made bags in lovely-ish akron , ohio, usa. American Made Bags - american made bags usa made union made tote is our site, and we manufacturer mostly union give away tote bags for events n such. We have several silk screen presses, some auto, some manual , ALL ARE OLD AS SH*T as mu boss is a bit of an old equipment buyer? I really love this forum and of course im here to have questions answered, but hopefully i can help solve a couple of things as well. Thanks to whom ever created this forum and to all you serigraphic-isists.....

;-)

· Registered
3,145 Posts
Welcome, we're happy to have you. Just a bit of professional advice; you might consider editing your comment about your company's equipment. You never know who might be reading something posted on the internet...And properly maintained printing equipment can last a lifetime....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.