T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am new to this site and wanted to let everyone know I think this forum is great...
I have been making my own T-shirts (for myself) for a few weeks...It's great! I got an HP inkjet printer and I love the results...

The only problem I am having is I don't know how to print outlines so that the background is the T-shirt...this way I don't have to iron on a big square from the transfer sheet...

Help?

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
BurntRenolds said:
Hi I am new to this site and wanted to let everyone know I think this forum is great...
I have been making my own T-shirts (for myself) for a few weeks...It's great! I got an HP inkjet printer and I love the results...

The only problem I am having is I don't know how to print outlines so that the background is the T-shirt...this way I don't have to iron on a big square from the transfer sheet...

Help?
Are you using opaque or transparent transfers?

Use a scalpel and a cutting board. Time consuming, but the only way for ironons.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey welcome to the boards. If you are reselling these shirts, then I would suggest an cheap heat press for now. Iron ons really arent quality enough to be selling.
Irons don't give even pressure or high enough heat to properly adhere the transfer.
Any other help you need just ask!
Thanks
Thomas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts