Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought ,I would be writting this
note. I want every member here to know you have a place in my heart. I want you all to continue to help each other and prosper. I have had some things happen the last few days, that has made me make several life changeing decision. I have had many hours of good times here and will never be sorry for any of the. I wish you all well and hope you all prosper. ..... JB

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm really sorry to here that you're leaving us JB and I hope you'll come back to visit!

You've helped me so much in the short time I've been here!

Thank You so much for all the advice

very best wishes to you

Good luck

Sonja
XX

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Sorry to see you go JB, I always considered you to be one of the top helpers from the various threads that I read. I hope things pan out for you in the long run!

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Wow, whatever it is, I hope it is not a bad thing. As Marcelo says, hopefully this change, even a goodbye, is for a good thing. The "As one door closes, another door opens" thing. Best of luck to you, personally and business wise, JB.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I know all of you are curious about why Jerry is leaving. I just got off the phone with him and something is happening that is not good. He needs your prayers to give him strength to get through what has happened. He is not sick. I have never met Jerry personally but like a lot of you, he has become my friend over the last 2 years. I want him back here. Lou

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I think Lou has said it for all of us...we need to keep JB in our prayers for whatever he is enduring....he has more friends and support than he ever thought he had..besides...who will help me keep Lou in line...

JB...we need your support in more ways than you know...keep in touch occasionally at least

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I know all of you are curious about why Jerry is leaving. I just got off the phone with him and something is happening that is not good. He needs your prayers to give him strength to get through what has happened. He is not sick. I have never met Jerry personally but like a lot of you, he has become my friend over the last 2 years. I want him back here. Lou
Sorry to hear that Lou, I will keep him in my prayers. I did get to meet him a few weeks ago and he seems like such a nice guy. I know he just got done saying he may be at SGIA because he was so busy he had to hire a person to help out.
Hope all goes well with him

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that you need to take a leave from the board...and the business as well?

I hope that whatever it is that needs your attention ultimately comes to a positive conclusion.

I wish you all the best.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts

Thank you for letting us know, Lou. Our prayers and thoughts are with JB. He has given so many prayers and well wishes over time here, I hope they come back to him now. All the best to Jerry and his family right now.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Thoughts and Prayers to JB

THANK YOU for both the help and advice you have given me directly and through all the knowledge you have shared (and I have been able to soak up) through posts you have made, even where I have only read through them.

THANKS and PRAYERS are with you.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
If its not a health problem then one part of the battle is already won. One door might close but other doors will open up for you. Good luck and God bless you for all your friendship that you have given to all of us.
A hug and a kiss to all your family.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
God bless you and your family JB and our prayers be with you. I just hope everything is alright.
I will definetly be missing you and your great advice you shared with us, not to mention that because of you and your great guidance i have what i have. Let me know if i can be of any help. Goodluck Buddy.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.