T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Brother GT541 for 6 months and man, do I love this machine. I can't say enough about it!

I'd really like to add another DTG printer to my shop but I'm unsure of which to buy. I REALLY need to print on dark/color tees in full color. My customers are expressing more and more interest and since I specialize in children's wear, it'd be great to offer more colors than the standard white, pink and blue. Folks really like the opaque tees since they don't show dirt/soiling as easily as pastels.

So what would you suggest? I have been through all of the forums and honestly, my head is spinning from all of the info. I don't know which machine to purchase. Any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
I have been through all of the forums and honestly, my head is spinning from all of the info. I don't know which machine to purchase. Any help or advice you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
"Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt" Excuse the pun!

I spent 4 months researching, speaking with suppliers, with owners & reading many threads here. I did so much research I got headaches :)

Finally, I went with the Neoflex.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to you both for your replies.

To answer your question Jon---Oh yes, I'm keeping the 541.

I don't have an absolute budget---I just want to get the best printer for darks that's going to be the less hassle/downtime as possible. I'm a little leary of spending another small fortune since I've heard so many negative things about printing with white inks so I want to be sure I purchase the right one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts