T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The man who sold this to me for 100.00 said he doesn't know anything about it. He told his kid to get it out of the basement more times than he could count. He sold it to me and made me promise I don't bring it back, ever!

He plugged it in and it started up, it was good enough for me. Upon further review and trying a print I noticed that after the white layer is laid down and I start the color print the color print is off. By almost a 1/4 inch. There are no shirt hold downs ( Hoops?) I can not find one either. Is there a way to DIY one? The red is not printing either, I ran cleaner through everything and cleaned the lines, I will try again. But I still have the issue of the color not aligning with the white that was laid down.

· Registered
7 Posts
The man who sold this to me for 100.00 said he doesn't know anything about it. He told his kid to get it out of the basement more times than he could count. He sold it to me and made me promise I don't bring it back, ever!

He plugged it in and it started up, it was good enough for me. Upon further review and trying a print I noticed that after the white layer is laid down and I start the color print the color print is off. By almost a 1/4 inch. There are no shirt hold downs ( Hoops?) I can not find one either. Is there a way to DIY one? The red is not printing either, I ran cleaner through everything and cleaned the lines, I will try again. But I still have the issue of the color not aligning with the white that was laid down.
Did you ever get it working 100%?

· Registered
167 Posts
Try pushing the platen all the way in everytime.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.