T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Hey guys, the app is just about ready to go to the Android Marketplace.

I just need one person with an Android phone to load the app and send me some actual screenshots from the phone (not photos, but screenshots of the actual app) so I can use those in the marketplace listing.

It doesn't look like Android phones have an easy method of doing a screenshot (like iPhones ;)). Anybody already have an app that can do screenshots?

Take Android screenshots without root | Android Central

·
Registered
108 Posts

I just need one person with an Android phone to load the app and send me some actual screenshots from the phone (not photos, but screenshots of the actual app) so I can use those in the marketplace listing.

It doesn't look like Android phones have an easy method of doing a screenshot (like iPhones ;)). Anybody already have an app that can do screenshots?

Not sure about all the rest of the droids out there, but on my Samsung Galaxy S II (AKA, the Iphone killer :D) you just touch the home key and power key at the same time and you get screenshots. You gotta hold your tongue just right, but its not too tough.

Ray

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Rodney,

Did you ever get a volunteer? I'll be the guinea pig if you're ready to test. I can send you screen shots.

Ray

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
I downloaded it hoping it would have what tapatalk lacks.
@FatKat Printz It should have the feature you mentioned in your post back in November.

If you click on a post and click the "More" link you should be able to Thank members for their post.

Was there another feature you were looking for that didn't get mentioned?

It would be great if I hadn't already bought tapatalk.
Yes, there are many members who don't want to buy tapatalk, they just want to be able to access T-Shirt Forums easily on their Android device. So I offered a free app for people to do that without having to wade through other forums or buy another app.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
As of the last week or so, tapping on a participated thread takes me to the first post on the last page rather than the newest post. Not a big deal, just curious if this happens to anyone else? Also it always shows as being on page 1 even though it's really the last page.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
As of the last week or so, tapping on a participated thread takes me to the first post on the last page rather than the newest post. Not a big deal, just curious if this happens to anyone else? Also it always shows as being on page 1 even though it's really the last page.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Shirt Forums
@wormil can you close and open the app and let me know if this is still happening. I just pushed an update.
@DivineBling the timestamps should be back as well :)

21 - 40 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.