T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...I need some help with my t-shirt design. Basically I have a design that I want printed on a t-shirt but I want it to wrap around the front, back and arm sleeve. How would I do this?

·
Administrator
14,188 Posts
Re: HELP!!!

You may need to do what is called cut and sew. It's where the design is first printed on material, cut and sewn to make a shirt. It would really depend on your design and how you wanted it to look on the shirt.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hello everyone...I need some help with my t-shirt design. Basically I have a design that I want printed on a t-shirt but I want it to wrap around the front, back and arm sleeve. How would I do this?
Yes, you'll probably need to have it "cut and sewn" like Joe suggested. Those type prints are usually done by the 1000's at garment factories, so you would probably need to do a lot of them to make it cost effective.

PS. Please use more descriptive TITLES for the questions you post :) "HELP!!!" doesn't really let people know if they have an answer to your question. Many people don't read every thread, so it helps to be descriptive so the people with the right knowledge can find your question :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the input guys. I guess the only thing I don't understand is how I can get the image on the collar? Would it be the same thing? Would I just have the image printed on the fabric and then have the seamstress line it all up? Once again, thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Thank you for the input guys. I guess the only thing I don't understand is how I can get the image on the collar? Would it be the same thing? Would I just have the image printed on the fabric and then have the seamstress line it all up? Once again, thanks everyone!
Some screen printers can print on the collar. Just depends on their capabilities and how you want it done.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Theres plenty of ways to print on the collar, have you thought about sending your prints to someone that runs a belt printing machine? or are these small runs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts