T-Shirt Forums banner

I found great free vector arts

18K views 57 replies 44 participants last post by  swannn32 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#19 ·
The most pressing question that needs to be answered is . . . . who at Advanced Artist or TShirtClipArt is the DIRT modified fan ???

You don't see those just anywhere on the interweb, there is a lot of love in those modifieds. Full disclosure, I'm a huge dirt mod guy myself, along with being a CorelDraw geek. I would love to know the story behind them.

Thanks in advance !!!
MrExcite

#22 ·
Thanks for the kind words.. we actually did designs for all the Norther East Super Dirt Racing Series.

Since we had them I decided to ad them to the free stuff. I love those types of designs and that kind of work.. I like putting things of value out there for free too. And your right allot of love and allot of time in the modifieds..

There will be allot more goodies coming to the site soon...

#26 ·
Yes, Thank you Tom!!! I have the Advance Artist Power Training and some of the other artwork from your sites. They have all been great tools and saves us a lot of time and work ourselves. We really appreciate people that are willing to share and help others, we need more people like that in our world!!!

Marilyn

#40 ·
That explains it...I have an old version of Corel. Thanks
You could download the latest trial version of Corel open the files and then save them as in the verision of CorelDRAW you are working with. We did not save them back further becuase the oldest verision we have in the office is 12 so we would not be able to test the files going any further back in versions of CorelDRAW.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.