T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
how you guys know it is free for commercial use as well and not for personal use only?
Please feel free to use the free art for ever use you may want. We only ask the you do not resell it. We also ask that if you redistribute it that you give our site credit for the files.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Please feel free to use the free art for ever use you may want. We only ask the you do not resell it. We also ask that if you redistribute it that you give our site credit for the files.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for chiming in. I was in the Terms of Use and it mentioned Advanced Artist, so I was wondering the same as someone else, if this was you.

The terms also stated for personal use on the site itself, so this post answers another question.

I do have one more question, it's not about the free vector images, it's about the new style you are using. The info from the About Us page:

Our new Mono Style design media clip art and training materials were developed to help designers and apparel decorators design at an entirely new level of quality and fashion appeal. Unlike vector based clip art the TshirtClipArt.com Mono Style line of T-Shirt Clip Art is bitmap based while at the same time giving you full color management capabilities. TshirtClipArt.com is the first site to offer the mono chrome design media and we believe every designer will soon be working with this new style of clip art.
How do the Mono Style designs differ from the vector? What programs do they work in? Photoshop? Thanks. (Graphics newbie here, so pls use little words... :))

Thanks so much! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
The most pressing question that needs to be answered is . . . . who at Advanced Artist or TShirtClipArt is the DIRT modified fan ???

You don't see those just anywhere on the interweb, there is a lot of love in those modifieds. Full disclosure, I'm a huge dirt mod guy myself, along with being a CorelDraw geek. I would love to know the story behind them.

Thanks in advance !!!
MrExcite

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.