T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a month or so ago i posted a thread about opening up a place at the the local flea market here, its an inside place with ac, ive been there for 7 months and this past week i changed my whole booth around and put up a wall and made a dark room, i put all my equipment in there, press, flash dryer, water booth, pressure washer, everything else i need, i worked all week on it, i opened up sat. very late, and got an order right away, $250, i have no sign still that says i do shirts, and sun. i got another for $175, and i have alot more coming back next week, i gave like 6 estimates out, so i didnt know how it would turn out but so far so good, alot of people here said it wouldnt work, but i still went on and did it

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Wow I have never heard anyone printing at a flea market with that type of setup. Good work :)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Cool! Congrats and hope you continue to prove the doubters wrong!

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Well then, a tentative congratulations. Though I'm still tempted to start a dead pool.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Keep us posted on the progress....

I'm very intrigued by the idea and appreciate people who are willing to go against the grain and try new things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts