T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a cost effect solution to starting my t-shirt company. I've looked into getting the tee's outsources because I have some designs that are multicolor but I am leaning more to doing it myself with heat transfer. I've done heat transfers years ago but the images were blocky and was just a square on a shirt and if we didnt want the square we had to cut the design out.

I do not want the blocky look and want it to be more like a silk screen where its just the design and where areas of the design are open I want just the fabric(hoe you understand). I've read the forum and see that getting my designs professionally silk screened then hot peeling them on the tee's would give me an almost silk screened look but I want to know will they still be blocky and be a full sheet? Meaning areas where there is no design is just fabric.

What is the best option to be cost effective and up and running quick? All reply's are appreciated.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Only the design will come across to the fabric . Search this forum there is a great thread where plastisol transfers are tested from different printing companies . Plastisol transfers is a great way to go , they are durable and can be pressed onto dark garments IF you requested that the transfers are for dark garments at the time you placed your order . They do look great when pressed .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.