T-Shirt Forums banner

I dont get pricing

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Rodney 
panic said:
Emergency immedietehelp please, Recieved my first e-mail for a 20 shirt job one color Magenta" I have yet to respond because He asked what it would cost and I dont know what I should price or even ask? can I get 20 shirts done by thursday ??
Not sure I understand your post seeing as this is your first post you need to add a little detail..... Like have you set up for screen printing, and or heat transfer and this is your first order? or were you planning to outsource the work..... a little more detail might get you some better answers .... from a screen printers perspective I can only add that there are many variables in pricing methods but as was already said in a previous reply the bottom line is it ususally falls in the 6 to 8 dollars a shirt catagory when all is said an done..... I give my customers a simple out the door price per shirt.... the more i keep it simple the more likely they are to make the order... I once compared my pricing with another printer in the area that provides his customers a detailed list of a whole list of different charges.... we were within 1 dollar of each other on a 36 shirt order....

panic said:
Sorry about all the holes in my inquiry. I am set up for silkscreen printing , This would be my first "job" and liturally my second time printing. The first print was a photo of a friends child and to be completely honest I look at that shirt (made one for my self) and I can not believe I printed the shirt. Now that was three shirt print for a friend whom paid for my start up equipment. So I'm a little nervous about this order for 20 shirts I dont want to over charge nor do I want to sell my self short out of fear. Thank you for responding I literally was stuffed under my desk wondering if I should give up before I even got started
Don't give up yet! The Fun has only begun....LOL Just make sure you book mark this forum URL.... It will come in handy when it REALLY starts to drive you nuts...... BTW Welcome to the forum and Good Luck on your Screen Printing Journey......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.