T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I did it I bought the homemade ez press package ! By next week it should arrive !
There was not much choice due to the unemployment extension not being re extented and the limo business is slow . I can now afford the epson 1400 refurbised. I will put my daughter to work like shes in a sweat shop ,lol,
If the press is a real dissapointment I will surely announce that ! Even through i never used a heatpress how would I know . I have some simple designs to try and if all goes well and the samples are good i can make my first sale 5 small 6 med. 10 large, 10 xl 5 xxl .
Once agian I thank this forum and the people who responded. Even thruogh I went agianst the advise of most , there were some good replys and so be it!
I will let u guys know .
ken

· Registered
23 Posts
Ken, I too will wait with baited breath for your report. I'm in sort of the same situation, plus the weight is light enough that I can take the e-z press off and on the kitchen counter as needed. Wish me luck, I'm going to experiment this weekend with some plastisol transfers I got.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Greetings, I have used my E.Z. Press and the tranfer paper that was included . I have epson 1400 with a ciss dye ink, so far so good.
The press does the job for me ,I am more of a hobbyist than a business and the press is not used all day , maybe ten times a week. I have never used any other heat press so I can't rate it or compare it.
It is light and eazy to move . I would say it takes getting used to ,but was simple to adjust and fine tune so to speak .
Now I need tshirts and sweatshirts to print on I also need money to buy them
happy holidays
ken
ps, I could not make the sale I was hoping for
in my last post it was too complicated and I am now learning on the INKSPOT SITE .

· Registered
450 Posts
Keep reading and learning. I was very nervous to make my first big order (50 shirts). In the end I only wasted 20 or so sheets of transfer paper because I didn't notice a printing registration problem until AFTER I printed all 50... grrr, lesson learned.

I think 2 shirts did not transfer perfectly so I gave them to the customer as extras...:)

Reactions: silkcity

· Registered
187 Posts
Hey guys,

I was acctually going to get an EZ press for the same reasons, cause I wanna gonna be a hobbyist with it. But my mom got me a Geo-Knight combo press instead before I could get it. But I am going to buy the 1 color 1 station screen printer when I get my screen kit for our small custom Jobs! I am glad people like ez press are in the business. thanks Joe!

· Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys,

I was acctually going to get an EZ press for the same reasons, cause I wanna gonna be a hobbyist with it. But my mom got me a Geo-Knight combo press instead before I could get it. But I am going to buy the 1 color 1 station screen printer when I get my screen kit for our small custom Jobs! I am glad people like ez press are in the business. thanks Joe!
You are so very welcome. Stay tuned... for more money saving equipment. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.