T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used dtg digital kiosk with a few problen.
I have the dtg digital kiosk bought in Germany,
Unfortunately, the seller had the rip software not only a usb stick with the inscription dtg 426th
where can I get a rip software? what do you recommend me?

the hoses are all dried up with color.
can I just weckseln hoses?

under the pressure plate is a yellow plastic plate which the printer is moved,
it is bent at the beginning runs the printer plate quickly after a certain point it becomes long sammer it is up to the bent yellow plastic?

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
The original RIP software which came with your machine was called Print Pro, made by Kothari. Providing you have your dongle you can get the software for your machine.

Please contact ESC Europa for more information on how to get this software. They can also service your machine if you wish to have it looked at.

ESC Europa-Siebdruckmaschinen-Centrum - Ihr Partner für Sieb, Tampon- und Digitaldruck: ESC-Siebdruckmaschinen-Centrum - ESC- Ihr Partner für Sieb-, Tampon- & Digitaldruck

Now the yellow board on the bottom controls your load and eject. If you have a look inside between the aluminium bed base and the yellow part you will see 2 square cut outs. These correspond with 2 sensors on the machine. One on the front and one on the rear. Yours appears to of become sagged. Does the machine still load and eject ok?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts