Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to introduce my brand - Vectro Club
We are a clothing brand based in Malaysia
Feel free to check out and follow the instagram account: vectroclub
Place your order if you are interested

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm guessing that's not your instagram account at all & I don't even have instagram. I think u need grammary. (tongue poking through cheek)

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
never been to instagram myself, but it may be of interest to you to know they are now another tentacle of faceborg
and as such you are now their product (you pay to play)

faceborg have imported their algorithms into instagram so you only get 10% of followers seeing your posts,
but if you jump through a thousand hoops and waste 1/3 of your waking hours on your instagram posts you can bump that 10% a little bit

or you can buy their ads and save yourself the time, you could have 250K followers and it is meaningless without succumbing to the hive
all your hard work is now their profit, and everyone engaging you and liking your content is only doing it to add to their 10%
everything is artificial and phony, leaving you chasing the wind and wondering why you can't make any sales

what i am trying to say is instagram may not be your golden goose, it is in your best interest to pursue other avenues
look into some of the recent startups like gab, mewe, clouthub, vero, etc. and get in early to build a foundation

~

·
Administrator
14,559 Posts
never been to instagram myself, but it may be of interest to you to know they are now another tentacle of faceborg
and as such you are now their product (you pay to play)

faceborg have imported their algorithms into instagram so you only get 10% of followers seeing your posts,
but if you jump through a thousand hoops and waste 1/3 of your waking hours on your instagram posts you can bump that 10% a little bit

or you can buy their ads and save yourself the time, you could have 250K followers and it is meaningless without succumbing to the hive
all your hard work is now their profit, and everyone engaging you and liking your content is only doing it to add to their 10%
everything is artificial and phony, leaving you chasing the wind and wondering why you can't make any sales

what i am trying to say is instagram may not be your golden goose, it is in your best interest to pursue other avenues
look into some of the recent startups like gab, mewe, clouthub, vero, etc. and get in early to build a foundation

~
OMG. This ranks up there with the other conspiracy theories like who won the election. 🤣

Leave this guy alone with his instagram.

BlaHong, nice start on your instagram page. Keep it up. I am following.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
sorry Splathead, i am right as rain

read this and especially comments from users

knowledge is power
unfortunately most people are content to be parrots and relinquish their cognitive abilities to their 'betters'

i never told the op to leave instagram, only to be wary of their business model
then i gave other viable options that may help his business

of course the stolen election was a 'conspiracy', all of us engage in conspiracies pretty much daily
the word itself is neutral and has no negative connotations, it is only a descriptor (like saying 'navy blue' t-shirt)
but you have mentally acquiesced to the word having been imbued with sinister connotations, and a means to dispel ideas and debate

you can delete the above, but i will be curious with how you handle the 'conspiracy fact' that instagram is exactly as i said

·
Registered
2 Posts
Global brands, the names of which are known to almost every inhabitant on the planet, also once started from scratch. If your goal is to create a new brand, it is better to develop a plan and follow it. A clear brand development strategy, the implementation of creative ideas, patience and dedication – that's all you need to develop a new brand. I follow the changes in the fashion world and therefore I can advise you to look at a magazine that will help you to reach your potential and feel more confident.

____
opulent lifestyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts