T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am new to the t-shirt world and I am just getting started on an idea. I have ideas for about 16 tees right now but I understand that i just need to pick a few and see how they will do. My big roadblock is the art work. I can draw certain things really well but other things......well not so much:(.Are there programs out there that will help me with this? I have come up with the face for my character to be featured on each tee but the body is the problem. Or is there a way to have it designed for me without having to shell out alot of cash or worry about the idea being stolen. I would breatly appreciate any input on this subject.:D

Thanks,
Kevin

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Are there programs out there that will help me with this?
Not so much. :)
Or is there a way to have it designed for me without having to shell out alot of cash or worry about the idea being stolen.
You can post your job on sites like elance.com, guru.com, 99designs.com, etc. If you are worried about someone stealing your idea, make sure you have them sign a Non Disclosure Agreement or Non-Compete Clause. If you hire a professional designer/illustrator you shouldn't have to worry about that anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts