T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have a 10'x10' booth with 120V power, so I was thinking of doing stock transfers and bring my heat press.

It is a Sat. & Sun. fall festival (no alcohol for sale). More like a craft show with local music & historical events with less than 10,000 people in attendance.

My questions are . . .

How do you choose which stock designs to buy & display? Will my suppliers be able to tell me which designs are most popular?

How many blank shirts do you typically bring?

How many designs should I offer as choices?

And any other "craft show" tips would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
What is the age of the participants?
What is the general craft type and value?
What type music did they book for the event?
Where is the event going to be located and will it draw non craft show folks?
What was last years event turnout like?
What did the event coordinator offer you in info that inspired you to want to do the show?
Can you supply an official event shirt?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I take it is a rural town. Folksy.. Dog lovers, horses, nothing urban.. ladies buy cute things , flowers, kids like kittens and puppies.. mommy, mommy buy this cute little kitten shirt, please please.. ka-ching.. might try some fantasy designs for teens.. 10000 people.. couple of hundred shirts but make sure you get some ladies cut and youth sizes. Did a Blues festival and had 180 shirts sold 90 % but they had the blues festival info on them. ladies kept coming up and asking for sleeveless tees baby doll tees. But you said fall so those may be a little for warmer weather.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts