T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a college student who is planning and hosting a flag football tournament on my university's campus. My event management team would like to provide complimentary t-shirts for players, spectators, VIPs, staff, and volunteers. We are looking for a sponsor to produce the t-shirts with their name and/or logo. All advice welcome!

Thank You

·
Registered
117 Posts
flagfootball said:
I am a college student who is planning and hosting a flag football tournament on my university's campus. My event management team would like to provide complimentary t-shirts for players, spectators, VIPs, staff, and volunteers. We are looking for a sponsor to produce the t-shirts with their name and/or logo. All advice welcome!

Thank You
YOU CAAAAAAAN DOOOOOO ITT!!!!!! I dont think it would be hard where are you located? There are many screeners everywhere... Also depends on the quality of shirts you want to produce and how many! Cheers

·
Premium Member
27,690 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

Please keep in mind that we don't allow advertising on the forums. That includes solicitation for sponsorships.

I agree with BelHeirClothing though, if you contact printers in your local area and give them some hard numbers on how they will benefit, you might find a few takers.

The exposure from having your logo on a t-shirt doesn't really equal the amount it would cost to provide complimentary t-shirts, but you may be able to get a discount from a local company wanting to help out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts