T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, my name is chris nalder, and i started printing over a year ago, but it has been a little while since i have done anything, because i am stuck....

First of all, I have owned many companies, and consider myself an entrepreneur. Using the internet i have tought myself many things, screen printing being one of them. My current company is Epitome Skateboarding.

I built my own screen printer. It is made of wood. I can post some pictures of it when i get home. It isnt very good quality, but i dont have $800 to drop on a fancy one.

I would really like to be able to start printing multiple color shirts (like the war shirt shown on my website).

i use a blow dryer for fast drying for multiple layers, and an oven for completion.

I buy my screens, emulsion, ink, and squeeges from Michaels, a craft store.

------------------------------
So here are my questions...

1. Is there a cheap way to build / find a simple screen printer?

2. What is some cheap/ good ink i should buy? (mostly for solid and stretchy printing of white on black)

3. Is there a cheaper place i can be getting bigger and better screens? Im paying $25 for a screen that is about the size of a sheet of paper.

4. Any advice for me?

Thanks for your time,
Chris Nalder

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I agree with Monkeylantern.. Son, and I say that because I am an old guy.. I think you need to set your self up a paypal system if nothing else.. I know you're after a certian look, and I maean no disrespect because I love to see young people do their own thing but your site looks like Photosgop gone wild. If you don't know how to set it up paypal then ask here because people like me and a few hundred others will assist you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts