T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im a 16 year old from England who has decided to start a business.
Its called Hugs & Kisses Clothing.
I really want to know what i need to get to start printing my design's onto t-shirts. Some are quite complicated so i definatly need them to be printed.
Can someone give me a list of what i need to buy please? THANKYOU. x

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Hi Cameron, welcome and good luck. Have a look at printwearandpromotion.co.uk for supplier lists and info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i read that earlier, i think that Heat Press/INKJET/LASER Transfers would be best for me however i do not like the bad quality of it. Is there no was i can spray ink onto the tshirt, i have no problem with doing each shirt by hand.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
you can use templates and get waterbased screenprinting ink to use as a spray or use a sponge but the results won't be that good unless thats the look you want. You could get plastisol transfers made and press them yourself as you need them using a heat press or a vinyl cutter for single/2 colour designs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheap option, but i just want to make 5 or so shirts for testing the designs. How good would the quality be if i got Simply Spray Fabric Spray Paint - Deep Purple: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games a couple of those paints, made a stencil, stapled it down to the t-shirt (with something like polystyrene the other side) and sprayed the design on??
Is there a better way to make tester shirts?? or better product to use, baring in mind i live in the uk!
THANKS.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I make small runs with a vinyl cutter. Vinyl is very good for small/medium runs or samples and is excellent quality and durable too. Drop me a message if you need any info.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I've seen those fabric paints before but I don't know anyone whos tried them. Might be worth a go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts