T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty new here and I'm definitely new to the t-shirt business.

I launched a site last month which was Flash only. Although a lot of people say Flash isn't that great for a retail site, we wanted to give the customer an experience while shopping/browsing.

Now, some people didn't get the navigation (I thought it was obvious) so I've made an HTML alternative. The HTML version is pretty much identical to the Flash version but without some animations and small compromises in layout too.

So my question is, would there be any point to keep the Flash version?

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the delayed response, couldn't access this site for some reason.

Thanks for all your comments about the site. Didn't actually think you'll go and visit it considering I didn't have a link in my post!!

We wanted to explain our ideas to our customers so they would understand them and could then explain the meaning (if there was one) to other people who were interested in the design. With that in mind, we wanted our shirt pages to look different than your typical retail page.

When I browse both versions of the site, I don't get the feel that it's a shop. And I get the feeling that it's just a portfolio website or something.

To those who looked at both versions of the site, which one was better, in terms of actually selling the product?

dub3325 - They're screened at the moment, but we're looking to maybe get some by T-Jet because we'll be using more colours in the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.