T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it the 16 x 20 with the slide out drawer are use a heat gun to test temperature and seems to heat pretty well so far only thing is the display is slow when changing temperature but that’s no big deal I love it but I also have nothing to compare it to

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! I forgot to call today but i ordered a t-square it and it didn’t come with my order. I called on Thursday and they sent a replacement out overnight for me. Well guess what came Saturday lol. So I’m going to need a return label to send the one back. Email me at [email protected]. Or i will call in later today or tomorrow

· Registered
404 Posts
I bought it the 16 x 20 with the slide out drawer are use a heat gun to test temperature and seems to heat pretty well so far only thing is the display is slow when changing temperature but that’s no big deal I love it but I also have nothing to compare it to

How long have you had it? How long do you use it. How long is it on daily? Does it feel solid. Please test the press for heat in all four corners and center then inbetween and see if its even (or almost even) all the way across the plate. You may be my decision to purchase the HPN black 16x20 over the hix swingman 20e.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.