T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The HP sales lady was astounded I found it on their site and said it must be new. They have the 6 well Vivera...but I found a tri-color!

What do you think?

It says pigment based ink

Will this do the trick? This particular cartridge will work on my machine it's billed at 57 plus. The girl said she sells cartridges all day long and never heard of it and didn't believe me till she saw it online herself. It was not an old or discontinued product. She thinks it is new.

What do you think? Will this do the trick for me?

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=CB278AN#140

--Newbie Doby

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update:

Can u believe it? This product came out THIS WEEK !!! They are working on the black! SALVATION !!!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I was an Epson Product rep and I would demo's at best Buy right along side the HP rep. I left in August and the product you are talking about was on the shelf back then. They were trying to give Epson a run for their money but the rep was embarrassed at the results of picture quality along side my pictures.. But he and I were friends. He said he hoped I would call in sick and not be there so he could lie to the customers about how great there new ink was.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teeshirtman said:
O Boy Im going to get that ink NOW!!
HP still looks better the my epson and does not yellow.
Testing the hp 57 tommorow.
I'm thrilled! Let me know how it works for you!

--Newbie Doby

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
p.s. It's the 57 PLUS not reg 57. It says Vivera on the box. I was getting very confused. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts