T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts
Nothing yet. Still sitting. Trying to decide what to do with it. What is it used for? What are you sing yours for?
I've got mine converted to a bulk ink ciss system and have only printed banners and posters so far. Ill be attempting some single sheet transfers in the next week or two and if I like the results I'll buy my transfer material on rolls from now on. In the mean time I have found a local sign printer that has an eco-solvent printer / cutter that's willing to print and cut my dark transfers.

· Registered
467 Posts
I have an HP 60" Z6100 and I do use roll transfer media (lights only-Transjet II). I have done a lot of Photo Tex for window coverings, as well as vinyl banners, posters and we do a lot of transfers to canvas panels as well as t-shirts. We also print menu displays for above the front counter. I would recommend an inexpensive program called Qimage. It lets you optimize what you print and places the pictures on the page, so you can squeeze multiple images on one print job and not waste paper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.