T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rodney et all,

what do you think about Hostmonster, is it reliable?
I'm still cannot understand how a hosting company can give you unlimited email accounts, unlimited space, unlimited domains in the same account and unlimited bandwidth.

Thanks and best regards,
Robert.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Rodney et all,

what do you think about Hostmonster, is it reliable?
I'm still cannot understand how a hosting company can give you unlimited email accounts, unlimited space, unlimited domains in the same account and unlimited bandwidth.

Thanks and best regards,
Robert.
I haven't had a problem with Hostmonster with any of my clients hosting. When my hosting comes up in December, i'm more than likely moving! $83 for an entire year isn't bad :).

·
Registered
65 Posts
I've been using Hostmonster for about 3 years now and refer all my clients to them. The only gripe I have with them is they do not send out any notifications on server maintenance so your site can go down at any givin moment. However, recently they've been really good at it and I haven't had a site glitch for over 6 months now - fingers crossed XX!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all!!

I think I'll try first moving only one domain, and later, if it runs ok, I'll get my other 5 domains to hostmonster. I'm paying a real fortune here in Europe.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I have been using hostmonster for YEARS and i love them!! I only had ONE database glitch with them and it was for about 2 seconds and went away..

As for their customer service. TOP NOTCH!! 24 hour PHONE customer service with people who are NOT outsourced to India.. DEFINITELY worth a look.

I actually was refering so many of my web design clients to them that i became an affiliate.. everyone who i sent to their site signed up within a day or two.. now the only difference is i get points. ha.

anyways. hostmosnter is a GREAT option if you want to be able to grow your site

1 - 8 of 8 Posts