T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Names Marcus Smith and I'm currently in the finishing stages of doing my own line of tees. (designs are done, business plan, and just saving for financing) I'm hoping I can get to know a lot of you here and share as well as learn everything I can.

Once I get the website up I'll post the pick here.

cheers

~Marcus

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Leo thanks for the welcome!,

And your sig says your a vector artist? What program do you use? I'm trying to improve my vector skills and I'm really lost when it comes to vector art.

Thanks again

~Marcus

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Marcus, I used to be a longtime faithful Freehand user, but I've transitioned over into Illustrator and love it just the same. You can find Illustrator tutorial vids everywhere including the Adobe site which are excellent.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes I've seen them around. I do all my stuff free hand right now but it gets hard trying to size it without graining. I don't have a copy of illustrator (i'm sure I can get a student copy somewhere at my school though) Do you use a tablet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow you can use the mouse to draw? Thats awesome. I'm left handed (but I use a right handed mouse of course.) Do you think that makes a difference? I've never tried because my mouse hand can't really do prescision like that. Do you just use shapes? I'm gonna have to see some video tutorials or something (on youtube now). I just have to figure this out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts