T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. I think Im begining to like this community. I think Im gonna learn alot from this place thanx. But I just wanna know where to, and how to start, ie: start up grant info, new and used presses, printers, consumables, blanks,screens,and on and on. All help is good help, learn something new every day i always say.:D t-shirts rock!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I just want to say hi to all. If you have an info about t-shirt biz start up.
Hi there,
About grant's i don't know, but about equipment financing there's a couple. On the left side of your screen under the (PREFFERED VENDORS) There's a list of company's that do financing. Hope that helps.:D

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I think it is virtually impossible to get a grant to start a business...even to get a small business loan is an uphill battle. Best to start small, buy what you can afford...do not go into debt without a good clear cut business plan and if this is to be full time, better have at least 9 months of funding to back you up...this is tough to get started...no one wakes up...stretches...and decides to go out and buy 5-10 $ of tees....you will have to make your market...suggest you look at plastisol and out source to start

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Keywords that were talking about are "screen print, vinyl, dropship, mom...lol" I like your enthusiasm. Go for it, John :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts