T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name's Josh Clarke! I'm from Calgary, Canada and I want to make t-shirts! Specifically, I want to make t-shirts to fundraise for a NGO project called Hopethiopia in Africa!

I have lots of designs, just don't know how to get them on some t-shirts! I need help!

Cheers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is your artwork done on a computer using either coreldraw, illustrator, or photoshop? if it is your are more than halfway there. Next you said you want to sell them in Africa? well if you have allready got an order, or not yet, I will do my best to help get you started. I can remember my first t-shirt order that was over 20 years ago!! Let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hi Joshua,
If you're interested I'm next door in BC. I do dye-sub on polyester Vapor tees. I import and do my own brokering at the border as it's right next door. If you're interested, go to vaporapparel.com to see what they have. I bring in all styles and all colours and my prices are CDN landed. Fundraising is an angle I'm working on right now.

If you don't know, dye sublimation is a permanent, non-fading, non-cracking, non-peeling etc. fairly environmentally friendly process but is used only on light to mid-tone colours. (which means no black/dark shirts).

Good luck!
Susie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts