T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm brand new here and still trying to get my bearings, but so far it looks like a fantastic place.

I just started an online shirt shop called diamondhawkgraphics.com where I sell shirts ranging from artsy to humorous to nonsensical. It still needs some polishing (not to mention models) but I hope you'll give it a shot and I look forward to learning all I can from you guys who actually know what you're doing :)

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Add Alt text for your images. (That's 3 times today I've said that, I think :D)

I'd suggest taking out or changing the 'best viewed in Mozilla Firefox' note. I love Firefox, but its kind of a put off to anyone not using the browser. (Besides, it should be best viewed in ANY browser - and look almost the same and work flawlessly in them all.) If you do decide to keep it, make it link to getfirefox.com at least.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Twinge, I've just started doing the alt text. I'm still behind the tech curve some when it comes to the web.

And you're right about the firefox thing, originally I didn't have that but I had just noticed some IE bugs and didn't have time to fix all of them before going live. Hopefully pretty soon all the ie messes will be behind me, but for now I feel I still need a disclaimer :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts