T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

I've just signed up, new member from London, UK. Bonefied T-shirt addict, always on the look out for cool new designs from across the globe.

At the last count, I had 73 tees in my collection! [Much to the annoyance of my girlfriend!!] ; )

The most recent addition to my collection is from a new company called Supa 7, a design called 'Death Before Disco'. Their current line is pretty rocking, so I recommend you check 'em:

http://www.supa7clothing.com

They're a really nice bunch, swapped a lot of mail with them and compared recipes on tee brands. Top bunch!

Aside from T-shirts, I love music, film and gaming.

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Peace,

Toby

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hey Toby, if supa7clothing is your site (and it seems to be), you don't have to pretend not to be a part of it here. In fact, it's recommended that you take ownership of your site and put it in your signature.

Pretending it's not your site makes you *seem* like a spammer. I know that's probably not your intention, but I'm just giving you the heads up :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, Rodney!

No, it's not my site! I work, alas, for a publishing company and not a particularly exciting one at that! : )

I wish I was a 'creative' - would probably earn better coin!

Rodney said:
Hey Toby, if supa7clothing is your site (and it seems to be), you don't have to pretend not to be a part of it here. In fact, it's recommended that you take ownership of your site and put it in your signature.

Pretending it's not your site makes you *seem* like a spammer. I know that's probably not your intention, but I'm just giving you the heads up :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, that one's pretty nifty!

Not sure about the Mr. T one, though - looks a bit ropey..!

blackSheep77 said:
Greetings from a fellow newbie Toby :D I visited Supa 7's site; the 'Ribs' t-shirt rocks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts