T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a terrible time finding someone to print this, screen or DTG. Seems like no one wants to touch it.

This is a lo-res version, the original is around 2400x2400. Screenprinters are telling me the resolution is too low for the detail which I can understand but the only DTG printer near me that prints on black shirts (that I could find) will only print vector images.
:confused:

Attachments

· Registered
2,152 Posts
I don't do a load of photographic work, but this looks to me like something that shouldn't be very hard at all--unless you're requiring some less than desirable combination of very fast and very cheap.

DTG guy sounds weird.... I wonder if they're using a RIP? :rolleyes:

· Registered
4,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm personally not worried about price, I'm brokering this, but a 2 week deadline has turned to 1 week. The three things I'm running into with screenprinters: 1) resolution too low for the detail; or 2) they only work with vector images; or 3) several weeks turnaround minimum.

I started on Monday and communication has just dragged out. Some said they could do it when I called but later emailed and said they couldn't. There must be a lot of screenprinting work in this area, guess I should get back into the business.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.