T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has done youth football jerseys? IF so I was wondering if you could give me a price that you would charge to do the following.

100% polyester jersey mesh bottom fabric on top and gust on side of jerseys elastic around sleeves

There will be a team name on front and numbers on front and back

150 white jerseys
150 red jerseys

Red lettering on white jerseys
White lettering on red jerseys

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Youth Football Jersey

Even if you can give me an estimate on how much you would make on this job?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

What type of printing are you doing?

Are you looking to outsource the work, or trying to figure out what you should charge to do it yourself?

Keep in mind that someone else's overhead might not be the same as yours. Also, things like the region they are selling to, amount of competition, etc come into play.

It's probably a good idea to figure out the basics of how to set your pricing, that way you'll be able to figure out your costs and necessary profits for just about any job. Check out this thread for more info on that: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/business-finance/t116116.html

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thank you Rodney. I have been reading all the responses in that thread already. I would be doing them my self. My question is around how much if you were to to the job how much you would sell them for. Including the jersey and lettering. The printing would be screen printing. I am asking cause I am trying to get my foot in the door with a footbal league. I am trying to see if I should go a little lower and take less of a profit so that I can get all of there work. I just wanted a general price of what other people were charging for a job like this? How much of a profit they would make.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts