T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt know were to post this but if i were intrested in building my own process camera everything but the lens how would i go about that i know i could cause old 50 year old vintage ones are wooden and look simple not big just enough to do hobbie work

·
Registered
8 Posts
Theres soooooo many factors that go into those things.
im going to be a photo major next year. ive shot with those things. theres so much mathmatical equations in them. you can buy kits on B&Hphoto.com
i think theyre worth it but the lenses are super duper expensive

·
Registered
752 Posts
Could you explain to my why you would want to do this? We use to use a horizontal process camera w/ 6 foot bed, dark room, developer, fixer, silver based film, etc. Thank goodness for inkjet film!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks the website you gave me must not be up anymore if its that hard and expensive i may be better off getting this cheap used one of ebay for 500 i found

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could you explain to my why you would want to do this? We use to use a horizontal process camera w/ 6 foot bed, dark room, developer, fixer, silver based film, etc. Thank goodness for inkjet film!!!!
i want to do that but im not sure if u can do it with a laser or inkjet or if you need a image setter to do halftone i no u can with a rip but is the quality as good i want best quality and is there special film cause i can already make them in corel draw

1 - 8 of 8 Posts