T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

Please tell me how wash white color (pretreament fastink) ??

And i have a trouble with printing on black tshirt. My t-jet printing white underbase and do not print colour. Table was a diferent place (not return to home position!) and print not to tshirt but, print in the air (not on the table top)

· Registered
833 Posts
Hello.

Please tell me how wash white color (pretreament fastink) ??

And i have a trouble with printing on black tshirt. My t-jet printing white underbase and do not print colour. Table was a diferent place (not return to home position!) and print not to tshirt but, print in the air (not on the table top)

Hi,

To wash a light or dark t-shirt, you should wash in cold water and dry at low heat. Turning the shirt inside-out will help the washability of any t-shirt, whether screen printed or direct-to-garment printed.

Are you using pretreatment on a white t-shirt?

As far as your trouble printing on dark t-shirts, I'd need to know more details to help you with that problem. Some pictures of your machine might help.

-Alex

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, but after printing the white, then the machine does not print in the same place, just in the air, off the table.

After printing white should print colour in the same place :( but this machine does not reset the position of the table, just print away, in the air ... :(:confused:

· Registered
833 Posts
I know, but after printing the white, then the machine does not print in the same place, just in the air, off the table.

After printing white should print colour in the same place :( but this machine does not reset the position of the table, just print away, in the air ... :(:confused:
Your page size is set incorrectly in the FastRIP settings menu. You need to set it to 17 inches wide by 31 inches high for a Blazer Express. Choose Custom and then type in 17 x 31. (It's 17 x 45 inches for a Blazer Pro)

You've got a few other odd settings in your FastRIP settings menu. Did a tech change these settings or did you set up your software yourself?

-Alex

· Registered
833 Posts
Hi,

The 0001001E error is fairly common, and probably has to do with the page size setting. You can try 17" x 30" and see if that clears up the issue. However, there were a few things in that video that gave me pause. I have a feeling you have incorrect software settings and possibly incorrect settings on the Blazer Express itself. Did you ever receive training on the machine from a technician?

If you give me your email, I can send you the templates for the Blazer Express, which should help you position your design in FastArtist.

-Alex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.