T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We use .dst files for embroidering with our Tajima machines. My boss now wants me to research the possibility of storing "original" colors of the design into embroidery files themselves.

We use Wilcom ES e3.0 for digitizing, and we have a range of different Tajima machines that we use for embroidery. On those machines, we have the first 6 needles that are always the same color (1st - white, 2nd - black, 3rd - red, and so on..), that is why I am now researching the option to store the sequence of needles used in the design.

So I found out about Tajima .tbf format but I didn't find any additional info on how it even works, how to use it, how to properly save it in Wilcom or how to load it onto our machines, as it produces three separate files (.tbf, .ct0 and .lt0).

How I picture this working is, let's say i have a design, that has 3 colors. It goes white, black, white, red, black, white.

Would that correlate to needle sequence 1,2,1,3,2,1 in this .tbf format, so I could just load this to our machines and the embroiderer wouldn't have to manually select needles, or is this not how it works?

Any help about this topic would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
In my quick little research I think you can only use it with the Tajima software by Pulse. We use this software and i am trying to find some info on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts