T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
He does have his own domain name ken. The domain name is just forwarded to his cafepress url.

As for the site:

I agree with Rodney in that your Logo should be more prominent It's your identity, and you want people to know that its your site when they enter it. You do have a unique theme though, and I love your designs.

I also like sites with the best designs available. I generally like to stick with the idea that: If I wouldnt wear the tee, then I wont sell or promote it.

EDIT: Bah Solmu you beat me :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Heres a tip:

Mask your cafepress url. You can probably find it somewhere in the domain forwarding options. This way....when you click on "burntees.com" the address bar wont say www.cafepress.com/burntees. It's pretty much a consistency thing to the viewer and like solmu said, you dont want someone to bookmark the cafepress store. What happens if you want to leave cafepress someday? Then all of your bookmarked customers will go to a dead shop.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.