T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I also got approved fairly quick. I would give them a call just to make sure it didnt fall thru the cracks. You should not have a problem with getting an account since you are a printer and have a tax id.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
The reason they denied your account is that you have to be a embelisher your self. They dont sell to anyone who is not doing the printing themselves, in that case they would want the printer to buy the garments. There are other places that sell american apparel that might be a little easier to buy from such as TSC apparel, as long as you have a tax id number.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Q is right, we dont allow posting the wholesale pricing of companies here, as they are kept private by the companies. The reason for this is that if they are made public and customer can come and check what you are paying for your blanks, and then try to get a lower cost from you. Its really to not only protect the wholesaler but the printer as well. I would think that if you call them they will give you the pricing over the phone or at least give you an idea of what the costs are. Hope this helps to explain :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.