T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...

I'm new on the forum and I was wondering if you know some good methods to sell my designs (for t-shirt and other stuff...).

I do a lot of artwork and I'm willing to put them on t-shirts.

I've looked at cafepress but they will put the design in the middle of the t-shirt or on the pocket. I want my work to be made to cover a larger part of the t-shirt. How can I do that?

Even better will be to sell my work and the buyer can put them where they want.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Have you looked at spreadshirt.com? They have more varied print locations.

Another option would be to buy the equipment to print the designs yourself using either screen printing or heat transfers. You could setup the website to allow the customer to choose the design and garment (and print location) and then you print it on demand.

Sometimes too many choices for the customers can be a bad thing though.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rodney, Spreadshirt seems kind of cool. I will take a better look at them and maybe open a shop.

Have fun!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm back from holiday and preparing to start my business... :D

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry I couldn.t post for a few days.

I create all kind of designs but I do a more artistic aproch to my creations. I like to leave some graphics to look unfinished and leave some unerased lines in the design etc.

I will start a new posting today with one of my design and the process of creation from sketch to the final printing on a t-shirt. Search for it on the forum later this day.

Have fun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts