T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i need help jiji

i have a customer that wants me to quote him on 400 reversible jerseys for a basketball team not I'm having all the plastisol transfers done and I'm getting the jerseys from badger so i added everything and it all comes down too 8.72 per shirt i want to offer a very tempting price because i want this contract so is 15.26 ok? i have no idea how much this guys pay for a reversible jerseys printed on all 4 sides what do you guys think?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't know what you mean by printing in 4 locations? i'm printing in my house, i'm just getting everything done from another company for example

from transferfreedom i'm getting the numbers and the front logo, the name and number and since we are talking about 1150 prints prices go down anf i founf the jerseys from badgers at around 6.50, now i'm worried maybe i didn't calculated everything right i'm checking again thank you so much guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh! sorry!! jajaja i get it now it is 4 locations how much do people regularly spend on making a jersey printed in 4 locations? i did the math again in it looks ok to me my profit would be about 75% the only thing i didn't add in was the labor which i will thank you so much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.