T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there and hello to all new printers out there!
I have opened a blog that offers basic,clean advice on how to print your own t shirts.
There are no hidden codes or secret handshakes when it comes to wanting to print YOUR design yourself!
I hope you wil find it clear and basic.,catering to a person who is just starting out.
So,relax ,have a look at my blog and print it...
Here you go:
http://howtoscreenprint-rudizine.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-print-your-own-design-onto-t.html

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply,but ,like screenprinting,you can't be spoonfed.These are the basics and it will provide you with a basic image on a t shirt.If you want to nitpick about page layout and paragraphs.....then you should look into web designing.I'm sorry if i come across as crass or rude,its not my intention.My blog is straightforward and simple,no cute banners or perfect web layout.
Its simply:How to print a t shirt, for beginners.
When you follow the guidelines on my blog,which,have,NO GIMMICKS OR the "huh?" factor,i can guarantee anyone can print a BASIC design onto t shirts.
Don't soil the basic knowledge,my friend,as a single post like yours detracts from my original "paying it forward " blog which gives a no nonsense guide to screenprinting.
Yes,i do owe a lot to T SHIRT FORUMS,and, recommend it to people starting out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts